The Yoga Studio Network™ is Hosting A Yoga/Wellness Retreat at The Retreat Cost Rica
We finished our January 2019 retreat.
Stay tuned for more retreats / dates coming soon (Aug/Sep 2019 & Jan/Feb 2020)
Honor yourself and your need for self-care. See and feel the transformation. Peace, harmony and tranquility are the keys THE RETREAT provides.
THE RETREAT COSTA RICA is the brainchild of Celebrity Chef, two-time best-selling author, and Health and Wellness Life-Coach, Diana Stobo. Diana’s goal was to create a transformational wellness center, literally “Heaven on Earth,” where every day people could come to escape the chaos and stresses of their lives and take an opportunity to reset their internal sense of balance in a nurturing and gentle environment.
THE RETREAT is more than a luxury wellness destination; it truly is “Heaven on Earth” — a place where visitors can let go of the stresses of everyday life and learn how to create the inner feeling of balance within that you have always dreamed of having in your life.
Located less than 30 minutes from San Jose International Airport in Atenas, Costa Rica, THE RETREAT is nestled in the arms of a quartz mountain and overlooks a stunning balcony to the Pacific Ocean. THE RETREAT provides incredible panoramic views extending over 60 miles across the world-renown beauty of Costa Rica.
• Single or double occupancy in stunning boutique luxury eco-hotel
• 3 meals per day…full breakfast, lunch, dinner prepared fresh daily with gluten-free, macrobiotic, local and organic ingredients
• Morning pre-yoga juicing, coffee or tea
• 2 daily yoga classes (morning vinyasa flow and late afternoon restorative/yin)
• Opening ceremony
• 2 morning or afternoon workshops
• Guided journaling and/or art sessions
• Nature hike and meditation
• Cooking class
• Access to pool, gym, jacuzzi and sauna
• Round trip transfers between San Jose (Juan Santamaria Airport) and the hotel
• Spa services
• Alcoholic beverages
• Optional half or full day excursion (waterfall excursion, beach day, coffee plantation tour, city market or others)
• Taxes and gratuities
Stay tuned in for more information.